Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Raising Rizm- N Rage Hair Color- Neon Red Review



I decided to post this video of my hair process.  I go through a lot to get the best red for my hair.  The issues I usually have is getting the right color that I want.  When I'm on stage I need a bright red to really stand out.  My first couple of times dyeing my hair red I went to a salon.  Since I'm always on the go traveling and going back and forth I need a way to touch up my hair color when needed.

I'm trying this N Rage Hair Dye color to see if this is something I can use in between my salon visits.  Of course I started off with bleaching my hair to strip it of the previous color and get a blank canvas.  Next was applying the color which was pretty simple.  N Rage offers a very simple application process.

I have to give props to Tranese Brookins for applying the color and handling the bleaching process.  She's a hair stylist and MUA. Check her out here.

Although I don't too much care for having to take the time to get my hair done I appreciate the people around me and how we always make it fun and just have a great time.

I hope you enjoy this video.

Rizm

No comments:

Post a Comment