Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Raising Rizm Ep. 5- My son's 1st Christmas







My son's first Christmas did not turn out how I expected it.  Me and his mom ended up broke and trying to pay rent.  I can honestly say that other than being in prison this could have been one of the worst Christmas'.  Like I said we didn't have any money to buy the kids presents.  On top of that we were trying very hard to get the rent paid for that month.  We honestly couldn't even think about presents because bills weighed so heavily on our minds.



The day before Christmas my son's mother made a decision to not worry about the bills but just for that day and Christmas just try to enjoy being with family and friends.  I finally decided to jump on board Christmas day. It ended up being an awesome day even though it wasn't how we planned it to be.



I hope you enjoy this video and the lesson I learned about what Christmas is all about.



I took this video from a larger video with my sons mother.  While shooting a Ca-Rizma video we thought this was a good "Raising Rizm" moment.  I hope you enjoy.  Don't forget to like, comment and share.



www.rizmredtearz.com

rizmmusic.blogspot.com

raisingrizm.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment